Welcome to the Riot Seeds Forums and Chat Room

Chat:

Forum:

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Blast your questions at Karma

A nice easy spot  to drop your questions, on what ever genetica related.

Hey Karma,

Just wanted to ask what traits you think the Ghost OG /JoshD OG breeds most true for? Also: what traits do you most look for in a breeding partner in order to create improvement or uniqueness? I have seen a million crosses with it, but none with a pure sativa - does it cross well into pure sativas, or is there a reason people avoid it?

Og and  haze dont combine well everytime i did it myself.  But only did a few.

Joshd cut breeds oke for OG traits but not dominand for exact similar pheno.s

Ps i never call ghost and josh cut same  as most ghost around us not same cut.

Hi karma hope you're feeling good.

I have a quick few questions about your K2 clone.

Is the clone you have, a specific cut of K2 like the keeper cut that was going around at the time or something. Or maybe you found it from seed etc.

Also I remember you mentioning you were testing a K2 X biker (sounds amazing) just wondering how that run went and will we see seed stock released of it anytime soon.

All the best mate

Blast your questions at Karma, A nice and easy support for such questions are now ready. What you are going to said where your genetic bestessay uk questions are may not be valid sometime. But if you guys keep it in touch where the different questions must your reply.

Don Smeler has given an amazing sermon here and the content he was talking about will help me do the best essay discount code work. That is the most useful thing for me and I'll tell more people about this now.

Believe it or not, it is the type of information I’ve long been trying to find. It matches to my requirements a lot. Thank you for writing this information  instagram video download online

Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with us. We are an employment agency in Pakistan and we are playing an important role as a Recruitment Agencies in Pakistan.